‘Delhi….dilwaalon ki’…It is a city which grows on you. You just cannot miss the ‘rehne de; kal kar lenge;chal pakoda chai peete hain; golgappe khaayen?; aaj raat butter chicken, tandoori chicken or shahi paneer order karna’ attitude. Delhi services suck but Delhi-ites make the daily drill a hilarious experience! Some great one-liners which can be attributed only to Delhi-ites. Read and enjoy.
1. Auto…..need I write any more!? & Auto in Delhi….need I even write? 😉
2. Ja rahi hai…ja rahi hai….(this frigging bus is going everywhere and it will frigging take everyONE!)…so wait till the driver seat also gets a ‘savaari’ (customer)
3. In Delhi….do as Delhi-ites do…..’khao or peeo dabaa ke….wherever you are’
4. The desert cooler which makes your room more like a desert! hot air….gulps water like a fish…keep refilling the tank.
5. Metro – the only ‘shaan’ of Delhi …..is like you are in a convent….coz everything is a punishable offence…arre! Can we breathe please?
6. Ofcourse…the parking guy….he will want the key! Who knows when he may need to go out…he should have options ? So bhai…chaabi de do!
7. Its not easy to do business in Delhi..payments get delayed always but when payment is to be collected….no prize for guessing – be ready to get collection calls day and night!
8. Haha…this guy goes by the weight!!! very advanced technologically!!…Good one…as he deserves it! Come on guys …after all he is lugging us!
9. But this guy also goes by the weight!!! but why? Does the cab get angry if there is more weight???
10. Smoking is a fashion and most people smoke to show off.
Pictures credit: Samrat Raj and Abhishek Prasad
For more such entertaining stories do
on twitter. You are awesome!