Living alone while is considered boring and lonely, only those who live alone can actually tell what are the (mis)adventures or the advantages does it have over living with your family.
1. Dominoes and Pizza Hut are your Gods. You practically thrive on pizza.
2. But in the second half of the month when you can no longer afford the novelties of having it any more, Maggi becomes your soul saviour.
3. But most of these times, you become too lazy and curb your hunger, until dinner time, when pados wali Sharma aunty sends you her newest experiments straight from her microwave.
4. Now that mom is not around to yell at you, you can leave your empty bottles of Pepsi and packets of Kurkure right there scattered in your drawing room (cum trash bin).
5. You walk around in your house all naked……….there’s nothing more pleasant than watching a movie on your lappy sprawled naked on your couch.
6. You have a pile of unwashed undies right there on your bed, among your books, i-pod and a bag of chips.
7. And when you need to sleep, all you have to do is push everything to one side and make some space for yourself…simple!
image source/ UTV Motion Pictures- Walt Disney Pictures- Anil Kapoor Films Comapany
8. You can go without washing up for days at end, without anyone getting after your life to take a bath or complaint how badly you stink!
image source/ UTV Motion Pictures
9. You can take a bath with the door wide open; even pee for that matter.
10. Singing and dancing in front of the mirror for as long as you please, especially when you know you will never make it out alive if you ever do that in front of anybody.
image source/ Yash Raj Films
11. You can watch all kinds of questionable movies right in your drawing room without having to turn off its volume.
image source/ Dharma Productions- ShowMan Pictures- Yash Raj Films
12. You can even bring your gf/bf home any-time of the day (or night) without having to pray for your parents to take a vacation.
image source/ ShowMaker Pictures / Featured Image Source/ Yash Raj Films
For more such entertaining stories do
on twitter. You are awesome!