It may be your choice to be a vegetarian or maybe your family’s tradition, but the non-vegetarians simply don’t stop bugging you with these stupid and extremely overused lines.
1. How can you not eat chicken?
It’s not just about chicken actually; I can’t eat many things like wood and paper.
2. Is it something acquired or were you born like this?
Huh… Scuse me!
3. Where do you get your proteins from then?
Ever heard of the word ‘daal’? Say it.. “D-A-A-L”… daaaalll..
4. So, do you eat just salad then?
Are you crazy? I also have air and water to go with it.
5. Would you like to share my kebab? Oops, sorry. Forgot you’re a vegetarian.
You know you would do good to remember it one of these days.
6. How can you eat this ‘ghaas-phoos’?
Oh it’s simple you see. I just take a bite with my teeth, chew it and gulp.
7. But you know, you are killing plants anyway.
Oh please just shut up.
8. Have this sandwich. I took out the chicken and filled it with cheese instead.
Excuse me, but did just take out your brain and filled your head with cheese too.
9. So, don’t you even eat eggs?
No. I leave the eggs alone for you to eat them when they turned into chicks.
10. Vegetarianism is not natural. We were born omnivores.
Ya, and you were also born without clothes you moron!
11. So you only eat food for cattle?
Yoo hoo! Congratulations! You nailed it bro!
image source/ featured image source/ Yash Raj Films
For more such entertaining stories do
on twitter. You are awesome!