Bollywood is by no means deficient in great and memorable dialogues. And among them you will surely find those gems that can actually prove to be brilliant motivators even in our common lives. But when we think about these dialogues meaning serious business of provoking thoughts… The people with devil’s workshop for mind will surely love to use them in these hilarious ways….
1. When your friend points out you are smelling as sh**.
The more you sweat in peace … the less you bleed in war (Border)
image source/ J.P. Films
2. When any random person asks you your name.
Darya bhi main darakht bhi main, jehlam bhi main chanab bhi main, deir hoon haram bhi hoon, shiyah bhi hoon sunni bhi hon, mein hoon pandit, main tha main hoon aur main hi rahoonga. (Haider)
image source/ UTV Motion Pictures
3. When your professor threatens you to give you one more assignment if you bunk the class again.
Kabhi kisi ko itna bhi mat darao, ki darr hi khatma ho jaaye. (Mary Kom)
image source/ Viacom 18 Motion Pictures
4. When your friend is apprehensive about proposing to the girl in his class.
Success ke peeche mat bhaago; kabil bano, kabil … kamyabi toh saali jhak maarke peeche aaegi (3 Idiots)
image source/ Reliance Entertainment
5. When your wife gets seriously mad at you over something and is going out the door.
Door jana hi hai toh paap se door jao … paapi se door kyun jaate ho (Bheja Fry)
image source/ HandMade Films
6. When your little sis teases you with her ‘all the best’ when you are gathering up courage to ask for an advance on your pocket money.
I don’t believe in destiny … I believe in me (Luck By Chance)
image source/ Excel Entertainment- Big Pictures
7. When you mixed up what each of your friends ordered for at Mc Donald’s.
Sometimes even the wrong train takes us to the right station. (Lunchbox)
image source/ Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures – Sony Pictures Classics
8. When you lie at home that you are doing group-studies at a friend’s place while you all are enjoying at a pub.
Risk toh Spiderman ko bhi lena padta hai … main toh phir bhi salesman hoon (Rocket Singh)
image source/ Yash Raj Films
9. When you take a short cut while on a road trip and everybody else in the car is reluctant.
Raaste ki parwah karoonga toh … manzil bura maan jayegi (Once Upon A Time In Mumbai)
image source/ Balaji Motion Pictures
10. When you are motivating all your friends to f*** psychology classes and go watch this new movie again today.
Ab bhi jiska khoon na khaula, khoon nahin voh paani hai … joh desh ke kaam na aaye woh bekaar jawani ha. (Rang De Basanti)
image source/ UTV Motion Pictures- Aamir Khan Productions
11. When your friend has shut herself up in her room to escape playing holi with you guys.
Insaan ko dibbe mein sirf tab hona chahiye … jab woh mar chuka ho (Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara)
image source/ Eros International
12. When you are too driven to make your neighbour Sharma uncle weep with your genius plan for complaining about you been seen with your bf.
Dimaag aur dil jab ek saath kaam karte hai na … toh farak nahi padta hai ki dimaag kaunsa hai aur dil kaunsa hai (Iqbal)
image source/ Mukta Searchlight Films
13. When you are too lazy and tired to walk even an inch more shopping with your cousin.
Life mein kitna bhi try karo, kuch na kuch toh chootega hi. Toh jahan hain wahin ka maza lete hain na. (Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewaani)
image source/UTV Motion Pictures- Featured Image Source/ Reliance Entertainment
For more such entertaining stories do
on twitter. You are awesome!