Who doesn’t like to have some free time at hand? But somehow, some people seem to have nothing but free time. This totally fokat people have numerous and mind you, genius ideas, I must add; for whiling away all this abundance of time. These habits are typical indicators of exactly how fokat can you be!
1. You make castles from cards or from anything that you can get your hands on. ‘Hahaha…I am the king and this is my palace’!
2. You keep lying on your bed and squint hard watching the fan move, trying to look at the stills of the fan’s blades! ‘Haaaa…Let me see how it looks with one eye closed now’.
3. You Munch on almost anything you can find in your fridge, even it is the cold daal and chawal from last night. You gotta kill time, don’t you? ‘I hate this moong dal…munch munch..’!
4. You examine yourself very closely in the mirror, way too closely….. ‘Not doing. My left eye is smaller than the right one!! No wait. It’s the right one. Or is it?!!’
image source/ ShowMaker Pictures
5. You keep checking everyone’s status on Whatsapp and look at their display images. ‘Hmm…so she had a cppucino at CCD last night’.
6. You text people, way too much. Even to those people whom you may never want to hang out with. ‘Hi Ramesh. What’s up?’
image source/ UTV Motion Pictures- Walt Disney Picture- Anil Kapoor Films Company
7. Google is your best friend. You have by far searched for some weirdest of stuff on it. Bored Panda is especially made for you. ‘Next on list, how to train your dragon, like actually..’
8. You play silly games with yourself like closing your eyes tightly to see the amazing lightshow it creates!
9. You study bugs very carefully and closely….’wow it has so many tiny hair…’
image source/ UTV Motion Pictures
10. You practice hard to whistle. And if you already know how to, you try the latest songs on it.
image source/ Viacom 18 Motion Pictures
11. You make doodles. Yes, that’s what you do, on every page of your ‘To Do’ diary! ‘Doo- da- doodle- do’!
12. You rate every passerby on based on his clothes, hairstyle etc. ‘That pink color does not suit you sweety! -2/10!’
image source/ Dharma Productions
13. You count every red car running past you and keep a score. ‘That’s the 23rd. Oh no wait. Was it red or maroon?’!!
image source / Featured Image Source/ Yash Raj Films
For more such entertaining stories do
on twitter. You are awesome!