Where can a world as large as of made of seven kingdoms fit in an area of 6”*6”? Books are a way to escape from reality for some while a pastime for another. But some get too serious to end up as a Bookaholic! Find out whether your love for books has got you into the Bookaholics Club.
1. You start the morning not with the look at the day outside but at the book underneath your head.
The clock doesn’t wake you up but the drool that is about to fall on your book while sleeping. The day just seems short when you start a book.
2. If people call you rather than Google to find a book to start reading
When the world trusts your word on ‘which is a good book to read in the holidays?’ it’s time to acknowledge your addiction.
3. You go to a mall/ market just because they have a bookstore.
A trip to a mall after a very busy weekend, while some go through zomato to search the place you look around to find a bookstore in that place or nearby.
4. Every teeny tiny bookstall, you just stand and read the names of the books!
A walk to remember with the loved one but hey every time you cross a plethora of books scattered on the floor, he has to bear the sudden disinterest in him.
5. Days turn into nights and you remain unaware.
A novel in your hand, with the murder committed, evidence difficult to find for the detective but you have your own guesses, days grow dark without your knowing as you race through the novel.
6. You desire to have a walk in bookroom instead of walk in closet
Who wouldn’t want a walk in closet with huge mirror, thousands of dresses, dozens of heels, all branded but wait you know one, yourself. You would rather build a library!
7. A book is surely to find a way to get into your purse.
With the phones now equipped with the music button, people prefer earphone in their ears but you will always have a book no matter if the earphone are not there in your handbag.
8. You stay awake whole night because you have just one more page to finish 🙂
9. Buying new books gives you a bigger satisfaction than four cups of coffee.
10. You don’t like being disturbed in the middle of the night when you are reading your favorite book.
11. You love the smell of the books.
12. You get super emotional over unexpected plot twists in the books you read.
13. You just hate it when people come to you for asking “What is your favorite book?”
14. But you end up recommending huge list of them..
featured image source
So, how many matches beats with you? Did we miss any?
If you like this story, don’t forget sharing it with your friends.
For more such entertaining stories do
on twitter. You are awesome!