You are an IT engineer and that too a bachelor right? Yeah, we know it.
A life of a software engineer in India is both taxing and exciting. The sense of freedom they get when they move away from homes is something else. But it also brings up too many problems and hassles and a typical IT engineer lifestyle!
Well check out the tell tale signs of a typical software engineer in India yourself.
1. First of all, no surprises here, you are living in either Pune, Mumbai, Banglore or Hyderabad.. And oh.. or Chennai.
Yup… No need to go through the map. That pretty much summed up your options.
2. You share a flat with other 4-5 of your colleagues. Each having their own ‘mattress’.
3. You have a TV at your home that all of you guys contributed for, on your first month of staying together.
And P.S. None of you have an idea who’s going to keep it when you switch. Not that you care.
image source/ PLA Entertainment
4. And you have a PS as well… again thanks to pitching in.
5. This PS is what accounts for all your never ending weekends. You wake up to playing it, and sleep… Naahh.. You play those tournaments all night long!
6. Every weekend you think of doing laundry but when you actually soak your puke worthy clothes to wash a weekend, you forget them for weeks at stretch…
Only to have them made yet another mop!
7. You have a bai to cook food for you. But surprisingly she is always on leave preferably weekends… And other times you do not have anything to be cooked!
8. And this is why you are the biggest business and the most valued customer of the Dominos people.
9. You even have a tower of months old empty pizza cartons as your prized trophy, in the living room.
10. The last weekend of the month is your safai day… since next week the landlady would be there for an inspection and rent retrieval.
11. It is also the week when you are totally lukkha and go by eating biscuits for dinner.
12. But the moment you get the SMS saying ‘salary credited’ you all decide for chicken shicken te Old Monk with your buddies at home! Party all night!
image source/ Eros International
13. Birthday, proposal to a girl getting accepted, nailing to a higher paying job or getting a job in your home town… Surprise parties, are always welcomed with a hookah ready in your apartment.
14. Bringing home your just for the sake ‘girlfriend’ is another sign of your being a software engineer and that too bachelor!
You couldn’t have dared bring her home, let alone have her stay with you in your room.
15. And if its your friend who brought her home, and kicked you all out; you would be just outside the door listening for any interesting noises.
Who can miss a live porn next door, even though its just sound no visual. “Ahhh..” Oh yes, there it goes.
For more such entertaining stories do
on twitter. You are awesome!