A Venture Capitalist in India is not less than a celebrity. They are invited as speaker in various start up events and also treated as gods of Indian start-up ecosystem. While we hear news about global VC’s investing on building products like quora, facebook, instagram etc which had no source of revenue initially. However it is totally opposite in India where the first things asked is “How will you make money” “How much money are you making currently” which is probably the reason why India never produced companies like facebook or quora which add value to a user.
We have listed down few funny memes of Indian VC and you may scroll down for some harmless laugh!
1. When you have already taken credits for start-up from friends and left with probably nothing in your bank account! This question makes you smile
2. When the VC show interest in knowing your start-up in details but end up saying “We would like to pass on this opportunity right now”! Heart breaking!
3. When VC’s act like the most busiest person after Barack Obama.
4. And its the hardest when it comes to meeting them directly.
5. The silly questions to make you uncomfortable
6. Creating air which chants only one thing “I AM THE BEST”
image credits: history.com
8. The Dilemma deep within
10. This is the first things which happen to an Entrepreneur when your sensitive data is talked about internally.
11. This hardly happens in India
13. Few VC who have zero knowledge about technology make you feel stupid by showing they know it all. Pheww!!
15. The proud moment for a VC!
16. But sometimes it goes the other way!
Overall huge round of funding..oh wait..huge round of applauds to all VC’s who have been backing up entrepreneurs financially and also helping them scaling up. And no applauds for those who act like gods of nowhere.
If you like this story, do share it with your friends on social media.