When your girl’s an artsy one you have to work it up hard to meet the level of creativity that she has. Planning a creative, artsy and fun date is one of the many such things. To impress and to show her what she means to you and how much you care and respect her interests, we have some brilliant date ideas for you to take her on for a memorable time together.
1. Spend an evening reminiscing through the works of the masters. You can can also make some preparations a day in advance and have fun setting each other on a scavenger hunt!
2. Or devote hours at stretch interpreting artworks of others in an art gallery. It would be fun to make some stories around them and together.
3. Get some good body paint and paint each other’s faces to make them as ridiculous and funny as can be. Laughter and memorable time is guaranteed.
Yash Raj Films
4. Dedicate a day or plan a day every month or so staying at home and making your own art journal with colourful collages, trinkets and stylised entries of all the things you experienced together or want to in future.
5. Visit a sanctuary or wild life park and spend hours doing photography of the natural beauty spread all around. Find a good and safe spot in a clearing and just soak in the serenity of the place hands in hand..
6. Revisit childhood days with some coloured chalk and turn your side-walk into a crazy graffiti.
7. Or buy each a colouring book and a pack of crayons or some origami papers and have fun competing who’s the best at the art.
8. Imagine each other in different fancy forms like a princess, a butler, a knight or a Mughal king etc. and then give each of yours’ pictures that avatar on your sketch books. You can even frame it and gift it to your bae.
9. Plan a picnic down at a beach and try your hand at sand art. Make huge sand castles or simply write your names in the sand.
10. Go to a dance recital like that of classical, opera or ballet and then discuss the poise and fluent moves that impressed you over drinks and snacks.
11. Or better still, enjoy a close dance over some good live music in a nice restaurant in your vicinity.
12. Take an art workshop together on a particular art form say Tanjore, Impressionism etc.
13. Read out a passage from your favourite fiction novel and then get on the work to make the scene come alive on your canvas. Keep it hidden from each other until you are finished and then marvel or laugh at the outcome of your varying imaginations.
14. Attend a pottery making workshop. Somehow, the use of your fingers to make a piece of art together, has some gratifying intimate appeal to it.
Yash Raj Films
15. Do some recycling using household scrap items on your terrace. Make something artsy and unique out of rubbish and hang it in your place or gift it to each other.
16. Attend a musical, play or symphony and spend the rest of the evening playing critics over dinner.
17. Or a you can even go to a restaurant that organizes poetry recital and listen to some soul awakening lines while enjoying your meal.
18. Go on a long drive and make some plein-air sketches.
image source/ Featured Image Source/ Balaji Motion Pictures
19. Play model to your artsy girl. Now that’s upto you how sweet or how exciting you want to make it. Anyway, one thing is for sure, it will make one hell of a artsy date!
For more such entertaining stories do
on twitter. You are awesome!