We are born; we learn, go to college and then work till we die. We navigate through numerous phases in life, sad and happy. Of those, the times spent in school are the best moments by far. No matter how old we get, how successful we become in life, the mere mention of school opens the floodgates and those sweet and sour nostalgic memories start pouring in.
We have listed down few memories of golden period of our life ( School days ) which will definitely be nostalgic for you, here we go –
1. Reaching the bus stop long before school bus arrived
2. Making excuses for not attending morning assembly
3. The well-timed “May I go to toilet!” at the end of the class for those extra 5 minutes at the water cooler
4. Failing. And not feeling bad because the whole class flunked
5. Pretending to be Picasso in Art classes
6. Excitement in the air when Diwali was around the corner and the wait for the first toilet bomb explosion.
7. Trips to the Library were all about reading Biology books of senior class “IX” and “X”
8. Bunking classes on the pretext of “extra-curricular” activities. Everyone became an sportsman before Anual Sports
9. Being in the good books of at least one teacher; and the sense of pride when that teacher praised you in class
10. The incredibly restful sleep you’d only get in History class
11. When peon came with a Notice between class saying ” Tomorrow is a Holiday”
12. When you were in school, bad weather was seen as a blessing. Too hot? Holiday. Too cold? Holiday. Really rainy? Holiday
13. When you were given big home work list before Summer Vacations
14. We all must have bunked school at least once
15. When you reach home it was like coming back from a WAR
Images source: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15
If this story connects to your childhood and makes you smile, don’t forget to share it with your friends.
For more such entertaining stories do
on twitter. You are awesome!