Life of kid’s today have completely changed from what we used to live in 90’s. We have listed down 24 memories for people who have spent their childhood in 90’s. Get ready to smile recalling some joyful memories of your childhood.
1. We never went to exam halls without this 🙂
2. Self proclaimed chor police games with these duplicate guys. One who had the maximum refills was a BOSS!
3. The best sip of life. Never wanted them to finish.
4. Everyone was a self proclaimed painter during painting classes in school with these, specially the sketch pens.
5. Our own music folder but on shelves instead of laptops. We brought only original tracks spending Rs 40-50 per album. We never supported piracy.
6. School shoes. We knew only two brands Bata and Liberty. Wearing the new shoes gave a feeling of being STYLE ICON of our group in school.
7. Remember this? Those who wore this are definitely smiling now 🙂
8. Chewing these while playing cricket gave us feeling of being a professional cricketer 🙂
9. Making highest score in this was a proud moment. Best part about this game was that we could pause the game and resume from where we left, batteries never got discharged.
1o. The luxury school bottles were made by MILTOL which lasted good 3-4 years even if you throw it from the 1st floor.
11. Playing in the rain with friends without any hygiene issues. We never got ill even after all these.
12. Remember this?
13. The most prestigious tool box which made us feel like a professional in math classes. Every one using this ignored the other person pretending to be the best at using the same. Those who could not do it right considered themselves fool 🙂
14. Best chocolates to distribute on birthday to all class mates. Distributing them to teachers gave a feeling that we will get extra marks in exams 🙂
14. Sudden power cut at tuition classes, these lamps were saviors
15. One who had big collection of marbles was a BOSS..and playing with spinning top was an art.
16. It was fun re-filling chalpark ink pens even if we used gel pens to write in class. It was a like a silent weapon when used to sprinkle ink from pen to someones school shirt. 🙂
17. Unintentionally chewing this but never let the rubber go off
18. Only memory which is still with us.
19. Saturday white shoes. We kept them polished every Friday night.
20. These switches were generally found in tutor’s house or schools.
21. These pictures speak how we were far more human than today’s generation
22. Folding a piece of paper and making paper boats was fun. Even the paper aircraft’s were made to fly 🙂
23. Now don’t tell me that you never collected these. I still have them in my collection 🙂
all pictures are sourced from tumble/facebook/twitter
For more such entertaining stories do
on twitter. You are awesome!