Thank you for being instrumental in giving us the free air we breath in … NOW. Words are not enough.
1. Mahatma Gandhi….known as Moonia during childhood.
2. Mahatma Gandhi as a Young Lawyer
5. Mahatma Gandhi in South Africa. (Earned USD 15000/year)
6. Mahatma Gandhi with his wife Kasturba Gandhi after returning to India. ( Married at the age of 13 and his wife was 14)
14. Gandhi defying an unjust law, on the Salt March, 1930
15. Making his own cloths.(Gandhi rejected foreign goods and wanted Indians to spin their own cloth)
17. Mahatma Gandhi reading newspaper.
18. Mahatma Gandhi with Nehru.
19. Mahatma Gandhi with Jinnah.
20. Mahatma Gandhi with Kasturba Gandhi during old age.
21. Kid leading Mahatma Gandhi for a walk. He inspired and created many leaders.
22. The saddest day
23. Last picture of Mahatma Gandhi
24. But he stayed alive in everyone’s heart and will live forever.
Thank you Baapu (Mahatma Gandhi) for everything you have done for India and its people selflessly.
For more such entertaining stories do
on twitter. You are awesome!