It was the night of 2nd December 1984 when there was a leak at Union Carbide Corp pesticide factory, in Bhopal, India that exposed as many as 500.000 people to the poisonous methyl isocyanate gas. They suffered unthinkable permanent and temporary injuries; with the death lulling about 25,000 of those innocent and unsuspecting people into a deep slumber from which they could never again rise. And the large scale soil and water pollution is still affecting the people of Bhopal.
1. A poor child became the victim of the poisonous gas… Got buried under the soil.