With IPL craze grazing the whole nation wide, there have been many changes that have occurred in these two months. People hardly care for movies, hardly watch anything but IPL matches on TV and there’s hardly anything that goes around as word of mouth than the same matches again. So, when such a thick blanket of fanaticism is holding us in it’s tight grip, it is a matter to think about what would it be like when the IPL 2015 finally comes to an end. So, here’s a sneak peak into the now, very near future.
1. Set Max can go back to showing Suryavansham every night without fail.
2. People will be back to talking about Salman Khan’s upcoming movies.
3. The movie halls will start selling tickets again.
4. Ad of cream that holds the credit of making SRK baadshah and Shraddha Kapoor transform from Tun Tun to Mun Mun will again be keenly worshipped without abuses their way for interrupting match.
5. Talking of Aishwarya, Cannes’ Film Festival will get attention again this time and who wore who will be people’s favorite teatime discussion topic.
6. The internet will be back to it’s endless jibes on Alia Bhatt and Rahul Gandhi.
7. Movies of actors like Jacky Bhagnani and/ or Harman Baweja will still come and go without registering any audiences’ presence in the halls (except for of course for the couples and tired husbands who want some peace and lone time).
8. People will finally notice and find time to make fun of the two back to back mega flops delivered by Ranbir Kapoor with Roy and Bombay Velvet.
For more such entertaining stories do
on twitter. You are awesome!