Viralstories.in has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringement. The address of the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is listed at the end of this policy.
Viral Stories copyrights policy
Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If you allege that your intellectual property is being violated, you must submit to the Company:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the specific location of the infringing materials on the Company’s website that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Company is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information of the person notifying the Company, including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent:
It is Company’s policy:
- to remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- to notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
- that repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that Company will terminate such content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the service.
In almost all cases viralstories.in mention’s source/gives back credit to the original creatives and in case we miss it somewhere you can mail us at email@example.com to get it corrected.
Viralstories.in Copyright Policy
All materials of “www.viralstories.in” Website are protected by copyright law. You may not under any circumstances, reproduce, record, publish publicly, distribute or publicly exhibit any material without www.myplaywin.com’s written consent. Any attempt to “Pass off” any of www.viralstories.in content as your own work or in any other manner except as herein authorized shall be an infringement of our copy right which may render you criminally liable. You may not link any RAM file directly on www.viralstories.in server.
Links of other sites from www.myplaywin.com website. The sites linked from “www.viralstories.in” Website are not under our control and “www.viralstories.in” does not assume responsibility or liability for the materials available at such linked sites. The links have been provided for reference and for convenience only. Any hyperlinks from this website, exists for information purposes only and are meant for your convenience.
The humor stories which we upload has no intention to hurt feelings of an individual and if you feel offended or want to get a story removed please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org ( we don’t assure removal of such content but open for discussion and guarantee that we will come to a conclusion which will always make you happy )
All original content created by viralstories.in is not meant to be used anywhere else other than viralstories.in without permission of viralstories.in and doing so will be an act of violation of copyright policy and subject to strict legal actions against the company or individual found guilty under violation of copyright policy.
Please contact the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement for Company at email@example.com