1. You know you’re from Mumbai when your idea of personal space is no one actually standing on your toes.
2. To get down from a local train, you just have to stand in the door-way and ensure that some-one behind you is getting down at the same station.
3. In Mumbai, getting into a Virar or Kalyan fast train at Dadar is tougher than getting into IITs and IIMs.
4. If you think a million dollar home is cool, come buy one in Bombay. You’ll end up with a fancy slum.
5. Darr k Aaage Jeet hai..Daadar k aage seat hai!
6. Churchgate has neither a church nor a gate. It is a railway station.
7. You spend more time travelling than you spend at home
8. The Mahalaxmi temple is at Haji Ali not at Mahalaxmi!
source, featured image source
Disclaimer: This story is based on a discussion at quora
If you belong to beautiful city Mumbai share this, if not from Mumbai share it with your Mumbai friends.
For more such entertaining stories do
on twitter. You are awesome!